<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Annoyance. Just checked out this web-site. It reminds me of Seinfeld - its a web site of nothing. The site also reminded me of a technique I had read about in my undergrad days to annoy people. The popularity/effectiveness of the technique can be gauged from the fact that there now exists a far smaller group of people I have to make sweet talk with. The technique suggests (1) singing some extremely popular song only partly without completing the line and (2) then repeating this till the person next to you catches you by the neck and makes you choke (a good execution of the strategy would lead to this stage in a jiffy).

Talking about pages with sweet nothings in them, visit the following sites - [1], [2] and [3].

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?