<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

After a day's work ... Hmmm! A lot of work was done today. Finally Barbara and I managed to get the first set of experiments on PlanetLab running - that's all the mention my work will get here for now.

Saw a lot of rough cuts in my film class - a few of them were extremely inventive. Specially liked the one where a guy had mixed the "interaction with a psychiatrist" and a bunch of radio sounds - sweet.

Have been wondering a lot about what we look forward in a successful film - a highly discussed issue with almost no conclusive answer. My 22 cents on the issue is that we largely like two categories of movies - one which make us feel "Aah! That Is me ..." and the other where we feel "Aah! Wish that was me ...".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?