<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

An Amazing Visual.
The film class has made me look at things in a somewhat different manner at times; or maybe its just because I have taken the class that I am forcing myself to find these things. Whatever be the reason, this to-be-mentioned visual was cool. Last night I was about to go to the balcony when I saw the reflection of Sid sitting inside, on the glass door. I could see the bright interiors reflecting on the glass and I could see the dark outside through the glass too. My reflection was falling on the glass and through that I could see the jacuzzi outside. I suddenly realized that I could see the inside and the outside, myself and was seeing things around me through me. So much for imagery - gotta make breakfast now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?