<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Sunday blues ... at least a shade of it. The weekend was fairly productive - a bunch of research related stuff and some work on my Financial Investment's final kept me busy. Swam quite a bit and (over)indulged my gastronomic urges. The result being a dash of Indian, Thai and Chinese edibles over the weekend.

Went for Chinese food to the eco(nomically)-friendly Peking Palace and just after a dinner well eaten G's thought struck me :( The past year saw G and me frequenting the Palace almost every other week. Now with the queen gone, I visit the palace merely as a commoner, solely in the search of food. Alas! Phew!

The walk back brought back lots of memories - memories which brought a smile but made me weak too - phew!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?