<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Tired ...zzz. I am really tired now - add sleepy too that. The whole day was spent in completing my take home final and giving final touches to my film. That's what brings me to the topic of G. I have decided that this will be my last entry in this blog about G - I tried calling her a zillion times tonight to record three lines for the film but she just refused to pick up the phone. Well well, if this is how she wants things to be, I can't help much. Have already found a fix to the problem - a friend of mine has graciously agreed to provide her voice for the dubbing - cool. What else - a decent sketch is going on in the Jay Leno show now - will hit the bed pretty soon and hopefully not wake up early like I have been doing the past few days. Zzzzzz ... zzzzz !

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?