<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Arthur O Arthur
As part of my Friday movie watching experience moi just came back from King Arthur. The critics had varied opinions on this period piece but I personally liked it. The movie had a brisk pace and the camaraderie between Arthur and his knights came out quite well on screen. Add to that some well executed action sequences and a charming Keira Knightly (did anybody else notice the fact that she has a "knight" in her name!) and I will say we had a decent movie in hand. The production values were slightly below par in a few places and the director made excessive use of smoke/fog to produce the feel of vastness that looked contrived at times. All said and done I would say that this movie was worth the money I paid for it.

Good Knight!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?