<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Crazy work, little fun and sniiiffff!!!!
To start with the explanation of the "sniff" reference - I have a bad cold and am running mild temperature (I am blaming my roommates who both recovered from flu). Now the work - yes! I worked like a crazy ass today - and the ass still has work to do before it can sit and enjoy a nap! However, took a 2 hr break in the afternoon to slip in a screening of Asambhav (courtesy the darling Sid). The movie is the epitome of the cliched commercial potboiler (more watchable than Julie though). The only thing that I remember from the movie is its catchy theme tune which has been going on in my mind since afternoon - this guy Viju Shah is a dude when it comes to the synthesizer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?