<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Julie julie julie ... the film was way too mamuli
Sid and I just finished watching Julie. The movie easily qualifies as the single most absurd, idiotic, artitistically drained and cinematically void effort that I have seen in recent times. It must be mentioned here that I have an above normal tolerance level for bad movies - this movie had to be exceptionally painful to have disappointed me this way. Neha Dhupia's acting made robots from I, Robot look like real people and the wafer thin plot was less visible that the invisible man in Gayab. Man! Going through this post makes me realize how much I was irked by the movie. Have wasted too many words on this film - delete delete delete

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?