<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Kenny Jenny
Finally managed to see Ken Jennings of the "Jeopardy winning streak" in action. The TV in my gym was playing the show and finally saw what all the hullabaloo was about. Later he also appeared in the Tonight Night Show and I caught that interview too. He seems to be a nice guy but I wouldn't call him a genius - or maybe he is - I don't have the intelligence to judge that maybe. What the guy has though is a very sharp pair of eyes. It literally shines. He also has a truck load of money now, courtesy the show. A software engineer and a trivia buff - that's almost (mind you I have purposely put the "almost" in bold) me but add to that the millions of dollars he has and the fame et al., the differences are striking. Well done Kenny J. Keep the trumpets blowing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?