<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Lost
Do you ever feel lost? Maybe not really lost, it's just that you don't feel the way you think you should. Then you try to place what is missing, what is causing the digression in your thought chain. It's ironic though because since I am lost now I don't have full control over what I am writing. I am just writing because it feels almost intoxicating to scribble crap like this; where you stop reading through your passage to continuously check for congruity; hoping it will all make sense to you or someone; hoping that someone else has felt the same way.

I seriously have random words or almost word like sounds coming to my mind - flex, lex, toxic, banter, what, psychedelic, gargantuan, laud ... that's it. Madness deserves shackles now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?