<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

The blog returns
It's 4.30 in the morning and I am still jostling with a jet lag. The interesting thing being that I am sleeping less but not feeling that sleepy for the rest of the day - that will surely change in a day or two.

It feels great to be back home in the heart of Kolkata. Its hot, damp, crowded and a truck load of fun. I can write down pages on the changes I have seen in the city (and probably will do so in the coming days) but the city has still maintaine its warmth (and thank GOD for that)!

Went and saw the heist flick Fida and that wasn't too bad. They are releasing Dhoom, touted as one of India's first on-the-road movie (ala Fast and Furious), and moi shall probably go for that with a friend this weekend.

Shall try to sleep now - I better try!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?