<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Oft repeated
I just realized a strange phenomenon that has happened in the past as well. The case in question being repeat telecasts on TV. I was watching the women's team gymnastics, knowing that Romania had won and USA placed second. Yet, while watching, I was hoping that the USA team wins. Strange but true and this has happened in the past as well - I feel the excitement during the repeat telecast of the Natwest final which India clinched and still feel a little scared. I wonder if I am strange or if this is feeling is commonplace.

On the topic of replays, I remember a joke by Alonzo Bodden (who I thought should have won Last Comic Standing) - "men forget, that's why we invented action-replay to watch what we just saw" :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?