<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

Ratings drop

I suddenly see a ratings drop in the viewership (or is the term readership) of my blog - from an average of around 15 views/day witnessed last week, this week sees a drop to an avg of around 12. Like every major news agency I am deeply worried by the plummeting numbers - what could the possible reasons be? Was it the lack of spicy links to BS TOI articles (talking of which you should check this out), or is it because I have been stuffing too many film reviews (talking of which I plan to watch two movies over the weekend) or maybe it is the lack of voyeuristic insight to my daily actions? Whatever it is - I have sent the reporters to work and they are supposed to return back with matter worth the print space. Till then keep reading.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?