<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Shot sighted
Normally I try to provide a link to any news article I mention but it is no difficult job now to get information on Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore's silver medal winning performance. Every newspaper in the country will splash its pages in the coming days with information on this story. They will start with several "exclusive interviews" with the man himself and then interview everybody associated with him (starting from family and ending with distant neighbors). All I can say is - way to go man! Kudos.

Spent the whole morning waiting in queues (needed to get some work done for my car) and shopping. Awfully tired right now! Shall write more in the evening but for now shall leave with this interesting site on word trivia that I have been going through for the past few days (my personal favorite is this section on misspellings).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?