<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The source of all junk
I just checked the various ways in which people have been reaching this humble blog zone and noticed that some of the google searches that led to this page are simply hilarious. Here are some of my favs:

1. "From our records we understand that you are inquiring about a new profession": I remember making this entry during my obsessed days with spam but never did I imagine people searching for this phrase. I have no clue why someone would have tried that query. Interestingly, in spite of the zillion spams we receive with this content, mine is the only web page that answered the query http://www.google.com/search?q=%22From+our+records+we+understand%22+that+you+are+inquiring+about+a+new+profession&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8.

2. girlfriend hindi film review lesbian razdan scene: Wow! Someone was really very specific in their needs. They wanted a scene from the movie but also wanted a review. This is an aesthetic pervert I would say. I remember writing more of sociological entry on this topic but then those words did creep up and if you are searching for such specific details - my page is your abode buddy! Interestingly, the query no longer returns my page.

3. There were other stray queries too like "jay leno matrix skit shaking hands" and "dhoom dhoom tata young music charts" that led to this page but those are not as amusing as the above two. There are tonsa others to report - I shall save them for later, alligator.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?