<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Two Bad
Saw two bad movies over the weekend and with all due apologies to Pummy it is now review time. The first movie is the battle of the titans - AVP aka Alien Vs Predator. From what I remember (this is sarcasm coz the fact is that I distinctly remember) both these characters had performed monstrous atrocities in their original movies but in this installment of the saga, one of them almost turns good (I shall not give the spoiler as to who that was). The movie, though bad, had this one line which I can't help but reproduce:

"The gun is like a condom, I'd rather have one and not need it than need it and not have one."

The second movie we watched is Tarzan. A bad Hindi movie - I won't say anything else. Bad movie!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?