<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 07, 2004

When there was no URL left
At times you see art imitating life but today I saw my blog try to justify its name. Since morning the URL refused to let me log in and even though blogspot kept sending me links which would apparently activate the account, nothing happened. So for a short time today there "no URL left" called "no-url-left". Irony? Or is it sheer internet malfunctioning? Anyway, today was a day well spent between work and play (literally - I went bowling today) and I have no desire/enthusiasm/energy to write now. It must however be mentioned that interestingly I scored 114 in both the games (which is better than mediocre but not good enough to be termed good)! Eh- kya "bowl"ta tu (cheesy but irresistible to me right now :))

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?