<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

/-0-0-\
Well let me introduce a new phenomena - I shall call it being too "In'Spec'tful" (so much for darn nomenclature). Yanyway! The problem I am talking abt concerns people who wear glasses after wearing sunglasses in the past. Now I normally wear sunglasses during the day. Sunglasses normally give me a good shield with respect to where/who/what I am looking at. Be it fabulicious women or bickering couples you can afford to be temporarily voyeuristic without being caught staring. However, now that I wear glasses, I often get the false impression that I have my sunglasses on. So today I was gaping at a guy's fashion sense, only to have him gape back at me. Needless to say that the whole thing left me completely embarrassed. Look no further!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?