<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Another business anecdote ...
Well, I just remembered another cool anecdote from my Venture Mechanics class - and I guarantee that I shall not rave abt the class for a while after this. Here it goes:

Two friends A ad B are lost in the jungle and are sitting in their open jeep when they see a cheetah approaching them. A quickly reaches for the compartment and takes out his running shoes. B gives A a surprised look and says - "Do you seriously think you can outrun the cheetah?" to which A says "Nope, I just have to outrun you".

Moral of the story: It doesn't matter how good you are as long as you are better than the immediate competitor :) I don't care if this is profound - I found it funny for sure.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?