<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

Bangladeshi Ballerina
I was channel surfing when I came across a Bangladeshi channel where some love struck couple were prancing (or was it dancing) around. What caught my attention to the song was the fact that they had lifted a popular Hindi film tune. While I was trying to figure out the source of the tune I heard the words (nope they can’t be termed lyrics) of the song and shall try my level best to reproduce it in English. The hero tells the heroine:

Your love is a quicksand where I am drowning
You have hidden some treasures in the quicksand
And I am trying to find them there (while drowning)

The humor and absurdity is partially lost in translation but I thought it will be an interesting entry nevertheless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?