<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Quick points
  • Based on the suggestion of a few people I have made it possible now to post comments on this blog (this facility was withheld largely to avoid Mr. Dam from creating havoc). So feel free to express your views and share your money with me.

  • I was done with coursework more than a year ago but have been taking some classes for fun. However the fun is being challenged this quarter with one of those classes being at 8 in the morning, for which I have to take the 7.30 University shuttle for which I have to go for a shower by 7 for which I have to wake up at 6.30 - all this for a person who normally sleeps at 2-2.30 in the morning - do I even have to say that I am sleepy?

  • My darling sis has taken great offense to the fact that I haven't mentioned her in this blog for eons and has threatened me with cheap defamatory techniques - so here it goes - Pummy, Pummy, Pummy, Pummy, Pummy ... :)

  • More after my 8 o clock class :)

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?