<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai
Had to use the Hindi heading, with the assumption that most people reading this blog understand Hindi - if not, my limited translation skills say it should be "It's My Friend's Wedding". Incidentally, this was the name of the Indian re-hash of My Best Friend's Wedding, starring my then crush Tulip Joshi (aka Sanjana).

Digressing. Ronny Dam is in love with his tennis partner. I wish the couple an exciting romantic endeavor. My take on the relationship - it started with "court"ship galore and "love all", with Ronny bringing in the "balls" for the affair. (Punning itself is bad and that too quoted puns - yikes !)

P.S. The use of "love" in context to tennis reminds me of a school time trivia - the term, used for zero, is a distortion of the French word l'oeuf, meaning egg.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?