<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Spelling bee-zy
I hvae a majr prblem with typing coz I maek excssive use of short hand techniques and also my right hnd fingrs often move slwoer than teh left hand ones - interchanging charactrs. As a experimnt I purposely decided to insert typos in this post and accpt all the chnges that teh blogspot spell cheker suggests to test it. So hre it goes. (It actually did a decent job for this one - I have highlighted the ones it failed to).

I have a major problem with typing cog I make excssive use of short hand techniques and also my right hand fingers often move slower than tea left hand ones - interchanging characters. As a experiment I purposely decided to insert typos in this post and accept all the changes that tea blogspot spell checker suggests to test it. So her it goes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?