<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

Fictional Love
An exercise that I suggested to Ronny Dam has turned out to be fairly popular with some of my friends and I thought of mentioning it here. I asked Ronny to choose a fictional character from the movies that he would be most interested in taking out on a date. His answer was an immediate "Bridget Jones".

I asked some of my other friends the same question and some of the answers were (the people I asked included both men and women) - Natalie Portman (Star Wars), Drew Barrymore (Everyone Says I Love You), Wynona Rider (Reality Bites), Rani Mukherjee (Hum Tum), Kajol (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai), Sridevi (Lamhe), Hugh Grant (Two Weeks Notice), Tom Cruise (Jerry Maguire), Aamir Khan (DHKMN) etc. My top 5 choices would be:

1. Meg Ryan (When Harry Met Sally)
2. Catherine Zeta Jones (Entrapment)
3. Kajol (DDLJ)
4. Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie) - something abt our international student connection I guess :)
5. Charlize Theron (Italian Job)

Almost reminds me of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode on celebrity lists. Ltr.

Comments:
You are cute!
 
Thank you! and I am sure so are you.
 
cameron diaz, anywhere. ideally the mask or charlies angels 2
cat z jones...but in zorro
halle berry in, strangely enough, the flintstones
sushmita sen in main hoon na
emma watson as hermione granger (sorry, i know shes a child, but hey)

you know, women in books would be quite challenging.
 
Aha - Sushmita Sen from Main Hoon Na is a great choice - she did manage to teach us quite a few things through her role :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?