<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Great minds stink alike
Here are some bad business quotes some great minds made.

1. To start with the highly publicized Bill Gates quote - "640K ought to be enough for anybody."

2. On the same lines as the above one, here is what the legendary T.J. Watson (founder of IBM) had to say - "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." (My house has 6 computers right now :) )

3. "We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." - a recording company on the reasons to reject Beatles in 1962.

4. "There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - founder of DEC (DEC used to be a big shot in the computer industry).

What's most interesting to me is that I too have often expressed a certain amount of disbelief in some of the work I do - the determination, intelligence to amend and obviously the money is what sets me apart from the greats :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?