<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

It's gettin cold out here - I wanna put my clothes back
It's quite cold outside by San Diego standards. My early morning class attire has seen the addition of a head gear to keep the ears warm. The hands are tucked nicely into two of the gazillion pockets my trouser has. For further protection I pull down the sleeves of my sweat shirt to make them act as mittens. (I know that people in the East Coast are finding this very normal, but come on, I stay in Sunny California.) Then I cringe my face for some funny reason that makes me believe it's warming me ... and then I see a girl ... a girl dressed in a short skirt and a top that is smaller than my head gear. Wow! Woman you are cool - freezing cool!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?