<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Late in the night After the Sunset
We (4 guys) went and saw After the Sunset last night. Now, the movie received terrible reviews and some of my movie buddies offered me advice, asking me to stay away from this heist flick. However, I was of the opinion that no movie with Salma Hayek in it can be unbearable and after one and half hours of Ms. Hayek in (and out of) the most amazing outfits I am happy to say I was right. Though the movie lacks the fast pace so necessary for its genre, it is in no way a terrible movie. The banter between Brosnan and Harrelson too, though not remarkable, was watchable and as I mentioned right at the beginning ... there was Salma Hayek, Salma Hayek and more Salma Hayek. So -

Guys
If you are wise
Like to treat your eyes
To beauty with thighs
Watch this movie for a $7 price.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?