<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

School ties
Sanjay is down in San Diego! We had a tonsaa fun today and hopefully the fun shall continue tomorrow too. Maheshwari and I have known each other for more than two decades now (I was abt to write twenty years but somehow the chosen representation sounded more exciting :) ). We went to the beach, a little around San Diego and also for the Incredibles (whose review shall follow later). All I can say is that my Chartered Accountant friend hasn't changed at all, except for becoming twice his original size - which I am trying to convince him, is a sign of prosperity :) I am totally tired now and plan to go to Sea World tomorrow morning - bottomline need some zzzzzz time now. Shall end this post with some snaps taken at the beach:








Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?