<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Shopping mall revelation
As part of my shopping endeavor this morning I had to continuously cut through shops to save time. With bags in my hand it would have been soooo much simpler for me to just keep my sunglasses on the whole time instead of removing it every time I walked through a shop. But then I thought it would look odd if I walked through shops wearing shades and caused myself a small but measurable amount of discomfort in the process. That's when I figured out that - I was caring way too much abt what people think abt me while the fact is that I am not famous/important enuff for people to actually spend their time thinking abt WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND if I was indeed famous and people did actually care abt what I was doing I'll be confident enuff to not worry abt what they think of me. Ironic?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?