Wednesday, November 24, 2004

What? Err ...
I have a bad habit of unintentionally replacing a word with its homophone (like lose with loose, soul with sole etc.) while writing. So I asked an erudite friend of mine if there is a technical term for this and he thought for a while and said - "yes ... distraction".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?