<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

All about the eves
I am completely exhausted. After a not so exciting final exam I accompanied a friend to a dental clinic. While my friend was busy working inside, I had to keep myself occupied for two hours alone. The clinic, for some reason, had a whole bunch of Teen Vogue and Seventeen (saw this for the first time) magazines and nothing else to read. So after checking out the entire locality for 30 mins I was left with no option but to read these magazines. So - now I am an expert on all things pink - I know abt Lindsay Lohan's favorite evening gown and I know abt what women (girls) think abt the cast members of OC. I also know which perfume Beyonce used for the "So and so" music award - etc. etc. etc. All I need now is a pillow fight and that's it - moi will be ready to join a sorority.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." - Oscar Wilde.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?