<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

From Bangkok
Yes - paid Internet in Bangkok ... but cheaper than LA - $3 for 100 mins appx. The journey from Japan to Bangkok was less excruciating thanks to some good Cognac. Two American college students were sitting next to me and I was amused by their view on Asian cultures. They were of the notion that all of Asia (be it China or India) is part of one community. So they were quite surprised to know that I was as ignorant abt time zone differences in Thailand as they were and also shocked to hear that I did not speak any non-Indian Asian language. Currently I'm amusing myself by the conversations of some confused Bangladeshi gentleman. Shall blog more later ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?