<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

The good people at MSFT
The good people at Microsoft have made their investors richer by nearly $3/share. So why is someone who normally writes abt random musings, movie reviews and stray lines suddenly talking finance - coz when I first decided to invest in shares 10 months back, MSFT was one of the first shares I bought. Thereafter I made some good moves and some not so good moves but the Windows OS maker always stood by my side - thank you mom, dad, tommy and Bill Gates.

Comments:
Hmm, I think someone needs to help those who installed his rogue s/w on their laptops make some money in the stock market especially as the "Bonds" market does not look too good for the Bay Area.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?