<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I am on a 'Roll'
While peeing this morning (did I have to mention that?) I looked at the roll of tissue paper and it struck me that I was just like it when it came to a lot of people I knew - I stay out of their system for most of the time. The only time they remember me is when shit happens ... and when shit happens I'm summoned to clean it up. Soon my job is done and I am flushed away to oblivion. Yup! That sums it up.

The graduate student stared at his recently made post and thought, "It's a whole load of crap!"

P.S. For those who want some breakfast for thought check out this post made by Shareen (who has one of the most entertaining blogs I've come across).

Comments:
sir, u have company
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?