<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

List again
Why am I blogging so much? Coz (a) I'm talkative and (b) I'm on vacation and have a lot more spare time :) Yanyway! I came across a list and thought of having my own version of it. It's all abt things I hope to see in 2005, with a pinch of ahem ahem:

1. An Indian wicketkeeper who lasts a year in the team.

2. No movies of Jude Law for at least six months.

3. Mallika Sherawat in the role of a conservative Indian woman.

4. Colin Farrell giving an interview that doesn't require censoring.

5. An Indian politician who accepts that he is corrupt.

6. A product that Amitabh Bachchan hasn't endorsed.

7. Any place which has more than fifteen Indian men with none of them called Arvind or Abhishek.

8. No weddings of Jennifer Lopez.

More later! Feel free to add on if you want.

Comments:
Upper Management giving a response without using 'initiatives', 'growth', 'productivity' while i ping them for a much needed break :-D
Happy New Year!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?