<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 29, 2005

:)
What's the deal with the emoticons? I for one am making excessive use of it without even realizing whether it's appropriate :) See! I just did it again. Conversations are being punctuated with :) or :( or :)), @->-, :O etc. etc. etc. The other day I was chatting with someone and the person called me a "stupid bastard" followed by a ":)". Was that supposed to be funny? So I called him a "f*ckin moron" and added a ":))" at the end of the message and he replied back with a ";)". Can you imagine that conversation taking place in real life where some one calls me a bastard and starts smiling and I abuse the sense out of him and laugh back and he gives me a wink??? Well, well. What can I say? Keep smiling :)

Comments:
Hey I jumped onto ur blog bandwagon from that of Kumari's. Just wanted to say your posts are interesting! Keep writing, I shall keep visiting.

MaheshC.
 
thanks Mahesh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?