<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Top reason why I want to finish my PhD quickly
They are opening a new Computer Science building in UCSD which is on the other end of the campus. The current building is just next to the shuttle stop. So I can hop out of the shuttle - attend meetings - hop into shuttle again. Come two more quarters and I'll have (or so they claim) an office in the new building. This will require a considerable amount of extra walking. The only way to avoid this will be to either get done with my PhD real quick or request for a new bus route. So as far as the PhD is concerned all I can say is (with apologies to Diana Hayden) - Ab Bus (Ani, see that easily beats my previous bad pun) :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?