<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

What clothing item is my writing?
I saw my last few posts and figured that I have lost my love for brevity. Spoke too much :( I always wanted my writing to be a mini-skirt, courtesy the childhood description that "it covers all the important points but still leaves the imagination open. Short yet sweet". So I'm no longer eligible for that :( So what is my writing?

Dress? No, Seldom does the whole piece flow well together. That's not me either :(

Saree? My writing is not transparent and linear and definitely lacks the quality of being "traditional yet contemporary". So no again :(

Denim? Maybe. I guess it fades away fast. But then it doesn't run in the jeans :)

Spaghetti top? Maybe. I often get the feeling that the main body of my posts are supported by two flimsy points.

Post getting long again.

Comments:
LOL! ROTFL!

First time here, and laughed my head off! Shall be back here for more medicine soon (as in laughter is the best... etc) :)
 
thank you, thank you - please do come back and bring your family along. i shall try to be a very good host. you are free to bring in gifts and eatables too along with you :)
 
dhush eto bhabte hoi naki...jokhon India te thaktam...hmm ekhon theek mone porche na kobe tobe kono ek shomoy e budhdhadeb guha er kono boi te porechilam je "thought is a frightful thing"...khub bhul bolen ni...eta to blog...blog e nijer moner kotha likhbe...joto khushee likhbe...jake bole "let your heart speak"...foucault ke jiggesh koro...bolben structuralism holo joto shomoshsha r roots e...hehe...
 
very true again :) however, i think a lot and often abt things that don't much thought maybe. that's me :( also the more you think the more reasons you get to think ...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?