<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Where did I go???
I have taken great pride in calling myself an "educated illiterate" since I can't read books. My attention span or rather the lack of it ensured that 400+ pages of literature be always given a chance to impress a film maker, who would then make a movie out of it and put it down in a two hour visual format for me. Yet, I went and purchased my first fiction book from the book store yesterday. The past ten days has seen me gobble down a voluminous chunk of literature. I also tried to dance, an activity, which as mentioned in a previous post, wasn't my cup of cappuccino either. To add to these disparities, an otherwise voracious film watcher, who awaited the works of Scorcese and Farrelly brothers with equal anticipation, I have seen just one movie in the past fortnight. So it's time to play knock knock with myself:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Me.
Me who?
Exactly. I wonder "Who am I?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?