<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Whim, Trim and sights in the Gym
Indian man running. Indian woman running. Indian man eyeing Indian woman. I eye Indian man eyeing Indian woman. Suddenly Indian man eyes me eyeing him eyeing the woman. His glance becomes a stare that changes to a glare. Old lady standing between us gets disgusted by flying glances and eyes us both with an expression of disgust. I wipe off the curiosity on my face and apply a coat of nonchalance. I change my attention to the thin lady getting thinner. I relish the last few moments of her presence before she runs off to invisibility. 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 2 minutes ... "Is the Indian man still eyeing the woman?" I ask myself. I glance and our eyes meet. We stare for a while and make truce through silent blinks and both turn towards "thin running girl". She was gone. Did she disappear?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?