<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

On Treasuring Gifts #2
Actually, I can't blame my friend X for treasuring the bouquet (see post below) given by his lady love. Five years back, in a moment of togetherness, G had decided to give me something "special" too. She gave me a cactus branch (and I'm not making this up). It was a palm-long, bottle green branch with a zillion thorns on it. I used to keep it on my table and every three weeks, like a surprise pop-quiz, G would call me and enquire abt the branch. I used to joke saying that the gift made me feel t(horny) and made sure that I wasn't the only prick in the relationship. Aaaah! How sentimental!

The little white puppy with a red necktie stopped licking the owner's feet. "How sweet!" the owner exclaimed. "Great!" the puppy thought, "now let's do it doggy style!"

Comments:
Weirdly enjoyable as these vignettes of yours are, but as an aside, has anyone ever told you that you're one darned hell of a sadistic bas***d? :))

Keep blo'ing - more, more and more.
 
na - the only part of sadistic that applies to me are the first three letters :)
 
hmm...hope the first 3 letters of the profanity applies to the other 3 letters....darn soon!
(Er...read in Hindi :p)

:-D
 
@Kumari - dint understand what u said :(( OHT! Please X-plain.
 
oops:(
it's Bad: when you write really pj comments.
But it's Worse: when the reader doesn't understand it :(

Well i wanted to put an 'end' to your 'sadness':)
Bas(from Bas***d) - isn't it enough in Hindi?
Sad(from sadistic) --your despondency
Shorry shor shhe shad shomment :(
 
whoa! that was neat funda! and i thought i had my way with puns :( btw, is that sh language? my mom and i use the T language and its awesome fun
 
Tyes...Tas Tin T Tanguage? :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?