<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

The Love Sign ... 

While on the topic of new love, here are some ways you can spot it.

1. Someone who has never treated you or anyone (and often skips a meal himself) suddenly says, "I feel like treating you guys."

2. You see them on the cell phone for 25 hrs/day but you can never hear them (even though they might be a hand's distance away).

3. Mention anything and they think you are talking abt their affair. "Hey, that noodle was awesome," you say. "How did you know that R makes amazing noodles?" they reply.

4. They smile and you see teeth that you never knew existed in human beings (it's my guess that these are the teeth they later use for love bites).

5. You hear extensive use of the phrase, "You all go ahead. I have some IMPORTANT work!"

Comments:
and how about when they introduce THAT person to you, they say,"This is X, my.. err...friend"
that kinda err..gives it way!
 
I think all these cruel people in love ought to be banished from the planet. They are a public menace and cause in the depletion of valuable national resources.

*Sigh*
 
first of - darn - blogger comment is really slow today

@angel - exactly. perfect. not only do they introduce lik that but soon they say "accha. you guys carry on. we have to go somewhere".

@soup - i echo your sentiments. how you say? here is how - I think all these cruel people in love ought to be banished from the planet. They are a public menace and cause in the depletion of valuable national resources :)
 
Phew! i wanted to write in the first comment and look where i ended up :(
and as is the case with me, i completely forgot what i wanted to say :(

"Love in the times of blog-era(tta)" should definitely be banned :)
 
Friend of mine used to leave her room unlocked(!!! imagine doing that in the hostel), lest we found out that she was sneaking out to meet her boyfriend before an important compree :-)
 
@Kumari - yes yes (with a grin ;) ) so says the girl who is abt to tie the knot in a few days :))

@Arti - Oh! Actually I've done that in the past myself but (i) this was before my room had a computer and the combined value of all my stuff was less than Rs 2000 and (ii) my room was so untidy that anybody who would take something from my room would have to clean up at leat a part of it :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?