<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Profundity 

It's been raining in San Diego and I was stuck in the Student Center of the university. So I started thinking ... and I thought ... thought that

  • Isn't it more appropriate for the men's toilet to be called the ballroom.

  • Continuing with toilet - Why do people like toilet humor? Coz it gross on them.

  • Being stupid is fine if you are stupid enough to not realize its pitfalls.

  • An obsessive fan is not cool!

  • Comments:
    Take me as your sishya, O Zen Master!

    My 2 pence:
    "It isn't the jeans that make your butt look fat" :)
     
    @Kumari - master will teach you kung fu for sure :)

    my added 2 pence to ur line:
    "It is probably the genes then!"
     
    Hi!

    Our website - www.stopragging.org - is now up in the form of a blog.
    Please do have a look, and spread the word. Your comments and
    suggestion would be appreciated.

    If you run a website, blog, mailing list, etc, please consider
    providing a link there.

    The Stop Ragging Campaign
    http://www.stopragging.org

    The Stop Ragging Campaign

    Thanks!
    Sachin Agarwal

    --
    Society for People's Action, Change and Enforcement [SPACE]
    The Stop Ragging Campaign | www.StopRagging.org | info@stopragging.org
     
    Sagnik, I may be wrong about this, but I think You've Got Spam!
     
    @Rajesh - Oh! You are so right:) I've got soo much spam that I can even share it with you if you want :))
     
    "An Obsessive fan is not cool".

    So true. Especially in summer (indian summer), when it throws hot air back at you.
    :)
     
    @ag - profound my friend - very profound :)
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?