<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Three-Some Problem 

Ok! For starters, the idea behind this post came after reading Ani's wonderful post. Now, I feel much better, having revealed my inspiration. Well, Ani's post was abt being the last man/woman in the World and on reading it I started thinking ... What if I was the last man on this planet and asked to choose between a man and a woman as my companion? The answer then will be a piece of cake, that too a chocolate coated one (did I mention that I strongly believe that there's nothing like too much chocolate). Given my staunch record of heterosexuality and the fact that I was shielded from women for the first ten years of moi's growing up, I would definitely settle for a woman. However, consider a slightly more liberal but tricky proposition. What if I could choose two companions???

To start with, this too seems like a no brainer. Why wouldn't a man want to be alone with two women on this World? Just when I was abt to spell out QED and put down the proof, a small error caught my eye. Women shop. Women are indecisive. ... and when two women get together they gossip abt MEN. Can you imagine what that would be like? With no one else in the World, all the malls would be a gala grand sale. Every day these bonitas would leave for shopping together; try out every possible piece of clothing, ask each other for opinions, buy matching boots and the moment I'll raise a voice of objection, they'll plunge into some changing room and start, "The men I tell you ... All of them are ... seriously we are so much better without ..." You think the problem will end with that - NO. Whenever one of them is alone with you, she'll ask you if you prefer her over the other woman. You'll agree without realizing what you are getting into. Next morning you'll see an angry face staring at you ... "I was talking to Cindy," Lucy will shout at u, "She told me that you think I am quite the nag! Well, guess what? I told her that you think she is fat. Yes, you heard it right . EF A Tee. FAT! So all the best staying alone. All Alone!" Can you imagine what that would be like - being the only man in the World, having twice the number of women to choose from and still being forced into the dungeon of celibacy. Nooooooo!

Seriously, it aint easy being a man. Any sympathy, kind women???

Comments:
Of course its tough being a man... it is especially tough on the woman who is around! :)
 
but i thought women liked men who are rough and 'tough' :(
 
Guess what?
It's bad to live with MEN!
It's worse to live without them :))

Btw, this is my &th try to get this post in...blogger played havoc and i guess that helps my case:

"If it is going to be so hard to comment on a Man's post, no wonder it is tougher to make him understand...anything!" :p
 
@Kumari - all i know is that its great to be with women :)) irrespective of their tantrums, quirky behavior, temper and ... they are great fun

as far as blogger problems are concerned, i've been facing them the whole day and since i couldn't post, i couldn't post to ask people if this was a common problem :)
 
LOL!
 
@M: Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?