<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Interpreter 

Just came back from my Friday Night movie ritual - movie in question being the Sydney Pollack, Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman (looking oooh la laa) thriller - Interpreter. I will say that the movie was very good but not great - still definitely one of the better political thrillers in recent times (far better than the Machurian Candidate). Shall sign off for now with a very appropriate good-night line from the movie:

X: What do you do when you can't sleep?
Y: I stay awake.

Comments:
A spoof on the aforesaid line would be:

(suppose arnie is in the movie)

Lady Love: What would you do if you turn left and see a blind lane??

Arnie: *snortle snortle grunt grunt* (in a gruff voice) I break it down!!


Ok, bad joke... :))

Love, laughter n keep the faith

Sagnik
 
X: What do you do when you can't sleep?
Sagnik Nandy: I blog!
 
thats more like eye opener..
 
@namesake + ari + debalina - hee hee hee :)
 
Agree with the 'good but not great' bit. Found some of Kidman's dialogues with Sean Penn very quick and slick despite my best efforts to 'interpret-her'.
 
@Anon - sorry! when they show kidman (specially her nose) on screen I loose my hearing abilities yanyway :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?