<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Love Suit (or is it Coat ... or is it Quote) 

The last three days saw me making quite a few smart ass comments on my "by now ranted abt incessantly" past relationship. People suddenly seemed to be interested in my past again and I never disappoint an eager listener :) Here are some of them:

* I think she had the last word - but it was all gibberish.

* The two of us have finally reached a point where we can hate each other without having any hard feelings towards each other.

* I don't miss my ex. I just miss the person I thought she was.

* Two things I don't miss from my past relationship - her weight and my wait.

I'm not mean - I was just bored :)

Comments:
smiles...ki cholchey...btw, one man's boredom can inspire someone else's urge to write a second post on the same day...
 
@me - "ki cholchey"??? wow! Bengali (dad would be thrilled) :)
 
bhasha r aar ki dosh...boyesh hochhe...
 
"I don't miss my ex. I just miss the person I thought she was."

Nicely said.
 
@me - :)

@gvenum - thanks :)
 
are u trying to imply that u didnt like ur ex because she was too fat or too skinny?
 
Isnt that what the last word is always abt........a truckload of gibberish, its just nice guys like like us who still go 'That was very insightful, i never thought of it this ways ......yada yada yada'
 
>>* I don't miss my ex. I just miss the person I thought she was.>>

This is so damn true!!
 
not having an X (Y n Z also for that matter) i dun think i can identify with any u mentioned but waz fun reading it (esp. the part of i dun miss ...)

btw u r not mean or bored, u r Sagnik (I know a bad PJ:))
 
@sara - i'm trying to say that she threw her weight around :))

@rohan - dude, you and i should start a club or something man! totally!

@atta-girl - thanks :)

@swathi - thanks :) and i used to crack that PJ at the drop of a hat when i was in high school - so it's nostalgia time :)
 
Maybe you're also missing who you were when you were with her. Maybe you're also missing the way life was at the time you were with her.

Some of these things have very little to do with her. If you figure out what you're really missing, that might be the end of your rants about her.
 
@ideasmith - uiiiii maaaaa! that was sooooo deep. you have made me search deep inside me for answers to questions that I dint even know ended with a question mark. wah wah :)
 
So true !!

* The two of us have finally reached a point where we can hate each other without having any hard feelings towards each other.

* I don't miss my ex. I just miss the person I thought she was.


Wow
 
@debalina - thanks :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?