<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Quick Update 

I updated my blog links (as usual I would've forgotten to add many - so if I have left a comment on ur blog and not linked to you please let me know). Sadly, I removed the whole rhyming trend that I'd stuck to all these days. With people removing their blogs, it was increasingly effort-taking to maintain the rhyme during the deletion of an entry. Also I had to find sets of two new links before I could add them. Yanyway, bottomline being that the present links look horrific (given their alignment and size) but as M (who shall not be named) said, "I think people will be surprised if your blog looks nice. You should always keep it disorganized!" :)

Comments:
two things...I do read your blog quite religiously so was wondering if you would not mind my adding a link of the same to my blog...just in case you did not, could you be kind enough to tell me how I should go about doing it...never mind the inane me...I just cannot seem to navigate well and do it myself...
 
@me - oh sure! i read almost everyones blog who comments. when i last checked you had just started your blog. have added the link :) thanks.
 
hey wow thanks!
 
In that case, plz change my link from Ideasmithy to IdeaSmith.....as I keep telling everyone...the Smithy is a place...the workshop of a chronic thinker, the IdeaSmith!!
 
A link to my blog! Honored and all that. Thanks.
 
hey me linked on "new kids..."

thx a ton(The Princess all smug n 'appy)
 
"With people removing their blogs, it was increasingly effort-taking to maintain the rhyme during the deletion of an entry."

Told you so :)

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?