<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Weekend Chore 

Ok! I'll pretend to be discreet for once (the key word is pretend). Subs is spending the morning assembling his build-it-yourself chest of drawers and moi being the good apartment mate that I am, am providing him with some much needed help and support. Now, I don't know if I have a twisted mind or if Subs swings in more ways than I'm aware of, or if I'm plain simple bored and am searching for ways to amuse myself BUT these lines actually came up during the whole process and I don't know if they sound quite right :))

* Yes! Keep screwing. I'll tell you when to stop!

* The drawer keeps coming down every time. I think it's kinda loose.

* You have to bang it a few more times before it goes in.

* Harder, harder. This way it'll never fit.

* The chest actually looks quite good!

Discreet!

Comments:
this was quite amusing :-D
 
@sara - facts can be more amusing than fiction :)
 
dude, only a guy or me could be wierd enough to find things to say during assembling a chets of drawers. you have succesfully shown your mardangi. bravo! congratulations!
 
btw ..do you screw well...?!!!!
 
Two much :)
 
Are u sure there were no double meaning entendres abt the 'racks' :)
 
humour breeds from practicality--hence proved
 
@sayantani - i shall take that as a compliment :)

@anon - with a screwdriver - yes *i dont know whether to put a smiley or a sad face after that*

@kumari - thank you :)

@rohan :lol: brilliant! how did i miss that :))

@prabha - indeed indeed
 
wicked....
 
memorable xperience huh?:P...was the job really screwing enuf??:)
 
:O ... :D... :))))
 
@lynniebabi - thanks :)

@anon - yeah thats all the screwing an Indian grad student can get :)

@aj - i wish they had an emoticon for thank you - since they dont - thank you :)
 
Short and sweet post. But what left me wondering is who is this anonymous person who seems to be screwed up :)))))
 
Lol lol lol....you pervert! I pity your poor uninitiated roomie!
 
i'm imaging the plight of ppl who wud've overheard these sentences without seeing u guys at the actual work! :D

(oh n i hate to see u being called a "pervert" :-)
 
yes that was a "screwed"-up complement. like it? lol.
 
TWO days and no post?! still racking your brains over the screwed up drawer eh? :D
 
What were you thinking ??? ^o
 
@manchus - thank you :) and i'm wondering it too

@ideasmith - pervert??? uiii maaaa! all i did was lend a helping hand and thi is what i get back in return :((

@swathi - thank you for your concern :)

@sayantani - nothing like a screwed up compliment :) it's def better t han a f**ked up critcism :)

@m - oh post was not happeing because internet connection is messed up. will happen in another 2 hrs

@debalina - seriously! even i am wondering :)
 
REMINDS ME OF A JOKE...
ME:ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY TONIGHT?
FRIEND: NO I AM FEELING SHAGGY
ME: GOOD, I WILL FEEL LUCKY THEN!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?