<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Err .. what was I thinking abt ... 

Woke up in the morning and had some thoughts. Shall sleep again now ...

Update!! Added the last one. It came up during a conversation today.

* While most men exude sex appeal, I let out an appeal for sex.

* They say, behind every successful man there is a woman. Now you know what women look forward to.

* If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, then apples must be barred from doctor households.

* A woman wrote a note to me that read "Are you single?" I was bold over.

* There is a great movie called The Scent of Woman. Do you think they'll ever make a movie called Odour of a Man?

* I went to a bar and picked up quite a few women ... Then I put them back on the stools they were sitting on and they continued drinking.

* They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Why can't it just be honest instead?

* I wrote this awesome spam blocker and sent out 1000 emails telling people about it.

* (New) One who laughs last ... probably didn't get the joke!

Labels:


Comments:
"Why can't it just be honest instead?" - sagnik, y not b dishonest and make 95% of the venus creatures merry? ;)
 
LOL...you crazy man, good to read your nonsense at long last!
 
Oh kool... you are back...i thought you stopped blogging or something....
there's an inane two liner we used to repeat in school
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
But if the doctor's cute keep the apple away!!
 
HNY & Welcome back man.

Thought you had hitched a ride on a Vogon ship. Your post made my day.
 
@i7 - profound indeed madam (?), profound indeed :)

@ideasmith - seriously, even i missed these small quick posts - what's with me and long boring posts :D

@madhura - or you could just make him the apple of your eye :)

@pu - and your comment made mine :)
 
lol! g8 thoughts! :)... just felt like adding some:

1.)Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

2.)I used 2 be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

3.)I didn't say it was ur fault. I just said I was goin 2 blame u.
 
"If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, then apples must be barred from doctor households."

--- imagine a doctor's wife buying a bag full of them and then sending the doc away on some conference. And err... you too are a doc in something, right? :D
 
@xyz - i wont even repeat that your comment was bette rthan my post. wanna become a co-blogger for this blog?? btw, the indecisive one - AWESOME!!

@sudipta - don't ambarrass me by calling me a doc. even i surprise myself :D
 
thanks doc! ;)...n ya co-blogger for one of the blogs i REALLY enjoy readin!...sounds gud...i cud defn use the offer made hopin tat was a genuine one n not a 'did-u-really-fall-for-that' kinda offer :D
 
I don't say things unless I mean it unless I don't actually mean it :) Create a blogger profile and lemme know and I will add you to the list of bloggers for this site :)
 
no really mr/ms XYZ...the first one was AWESOME....'few men act theirs'...hehehehehehe....
another one
'Men are like ... Government Bonds ... They take soooooooo long to mature. '
and
'Men are like ... Mascara ... They usually run at the first sign of emotion'
and
'Men are like .. Lava Lamps . Fun to look at, but not very bright.'
enjoyyy....
 
sureee...will create one as soon as my lazy side allows me to! :D ...n shud be fun(for both of us hopefully...just keep ur fingers crossed :D) being a
co-blogger to ur blog! :)

n madhura u can make it ms.XYZ :)...ya ur list of 'men r like' is tooooo gud and sooo TRUE! :D
 
Thank Goodness, our good old Sagnik is back with a bang.. :)
 
You might appreciate this :D
http://wiseling.blogspot.com/2006/11/things-i-wonder-about.html
 
madam???!! no wayyyyyyyy!!!!!
 
*chuckle* I though the saying went- Behind every successful man is a woman- and a very surprised mother-in-law...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?